Information on the processing of personal data (October 2018)
EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
1. DATA CONTROLLER
ASD TRIATHLON DUATHLON RIMINI
Via Flaminia Conca, 37 – 47900 Rimini
+39 335 7508132
+39 0541 384515
2. DATA COLLECTED, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
We use your information to guarantee you access to our services and their provision, including:
– Ability to comment publicly on our posts
– Newsletter subscription, available on the website www.challenge-riccione.it
When you use our services, you accept that personal data that you communicate to us are processed.
The data will be processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected.
We treat two types of data:
– data provided by the user
– data that we collect automatically
2.1. Data provided by the user
2.1.1. Subscribe to the newsletter.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask you to provide us with some data necessary for the provision of the service.
For more information on the processing of personal data provided by subscribing to the newsletter, see points 3, 4 and 6.
2.1.2. Comments to posts.
When you comment on a blog post we collect information such as the first name, last name (or alternatively, a nickname) and your email address.
Only the name and surname (or nickname) will be published together with the comment, while the e-mail address will not be made public or disseminated.
The processing of your personal data is carried out solely for the purpose of allowing the publication of the comment you requested on the blog and to answer any questions you may have placed on that occasion. To this end, your personal data will be processed as necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
By inserting a comment you accept the processing of your personal data you consent that the inserted contents are freely viewable for other visitors.
2.2. Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data using the services you use:
– technical data: for example IP address, type of browser, information on your computer, data on the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
– data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for further information, please read the “Cookies” section below.
3. HOW WE ASSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
The processing of your data is carried out using computer platforms and tools suitable to guarantee the security, correctness and confidentiality and with the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss, subtraction, unauthorized access, illicit use, unwanted changes and spreading.
The data will be processed exclusively for the purposes referred to in art. 2.
The data strictly necessary for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes and for the period indicated in art. 6.
4. EVENTUAL RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA AND COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data controller uses data controllers to achieve the purposes specified in point 2, in any case suitable to ensure the adoption of technical and organizational measures to comply with the law on privacy.
In particular, your data may be communicated to providers for the management and maintenance of the blog, to e-mail service providers and to service providers for the management of newsletters. Without your consent, the data collected may be communicated to administrative and judicial bodies and authorities by virtue of legal obligations.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
This blog may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft (LinkedIN).
The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required.
The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
6. HOW AND FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA WILL BE PRESERVED?
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in paragraph 2., in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
We keep your newsletter until the cancellation from the service.
Comments to posts will be kept for the duration of publication of the article they refer to, then they will be deleted.
7. IS THE DATA SUPPLY MANDATORY?
The provision of your personal data is necessary because in the absence of communication we can not guarantee the provision of the requested service.
8. HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT DATA, CHANGE IT, DELETE OR HAVE A COPY?
8.1. Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation that your data is being processed or not and, if so, to obtain access to such data and the following information:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data processed;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
– the retention period of personal data provided, where possible, or the criteria used to determine this period.
You can exercise your right of access by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.2. Right of rectification
You can at any time request the correction of your data by sending an email to email@example.com
8.3. Cancellation right
Data deletion can be requested if one of the following reasons exists:
– If your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
– If you have revoked the consent on which the treatment is based and there is no other legitimate reason for the treatment;
– If you oppose the treatment and there is no further legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment;
– If your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
– If your personal data are to be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or in the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
– If your personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services to minors 16 years old.
If one of the above reasons exists, you can request the cancellation of your data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.4. Right of limitation
You can obtain the treatment limitation if there is at least one of the following hypotheses:
– If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
– If the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and ask instead that its use is limited;
– When the data is for you necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court, while the data controller is no longer used for treatment purposes;
– When you have opposed the processing and are awaiting the necessary checks to determine if the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the interested party.
The right can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com
8.5. Opposition right
You can oppose at any time the processing of your personal data:
– citing legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, or when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, carried out for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes or related to the exercise of official authority vested in the the data controller or even if the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller or of third parties, even when profiling is envisaged within the scope of such processing.
– in the case of treatment aimed at direct marketing activities (including profiling related to direct marketing).
The right can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.6. Right to portability
Where technically possible, you have the right to receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic device-readable form, the personal data concerning you and provided by you to the data controller if:
– the treatment is based on your consent or on a contract
– the treatment is carried out by automated means.
The exercise of the right to portability is without prejudice to the right to cancellation.
You can exercise the right to portability by sending an email to email@example.com
8.7. Right of withdrawal of consent
You can at any time revoke your consent by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8.8. Claim right
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page).
A cookie is a short text sent to your browser from a visited website. Allows the site to store information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and increase the usefulness of the site in your favor.
On our site there are “Social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Linkedin. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Facebook configuration (access your account, privacy section)
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
This site does not use persistent cookies.
However, browsing the pages of this site, you can interact with sites managed by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options -> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.